SEO Case Study
The Core are Auckland’s most trusted Apple repair specialists. With over a decade of trading and the best warranties in the industry, they are called up by insurance companies and New Zealand’s businesses alike to get the job done right the first time.
- Reduce cost per conversion on Google Ads paid traffic.
- Improve organic (SEO) visibility for high conversion keywords related to main service offerings.
- Improve site conversion rates with CRO.
- Technical SEO optimisation for WordPress website.
- Keyword research (Google Trends and Competitor Analysis)
- Remedy coding issues in WordPress theme, optimise H1 and H2 tags, optimise meta descriptions and page content.
- Internal linking and link-building campaign to increase domain authority.
- 150 position improvement across 10 target keywords within 20 days.
- 25% growth in organic visibility for non-branded terms within 20 days.
- 38% decrease in bounce rate within 20 days with CRO.
- 77% increase in pages per session within 20 days with CRO.
We start with an in-depth review of your website; any previous SEO work that may have been completed, site architecture, content audit, competitor analysis and current rankings.
Keyword and Competitor Research
We undertake extensive keyword and competitor research to uncover keyword gaps and whitespace opportunities.
Technical SEO improvements to optimise site performance, speed, architecture, health and keyword alignment.
Content Development and Link Building
Content Strategy Development and Link Building to establish client as market leaders.